The Fabulous Kia Sorento!
The Sorento SX FWD was such a smooth riding car. I drove it in the city of Atlanta as well as in the rocky terrain of Dallas, Georgia. The Sorento handled all surfaces smoothly. I was truly impressed at how it glided over the gravel that I was on. In most cars, you would feel every bump, but not in the Sorento. The powerful engine was also able to handle a full load (6 people) without lag.
My Favorite Features!
The 2014 Kia Sorento SX FWD has several features that I fell in love with! The collage above is just a snapshot of some of the cool features that make the Sorento a gem.
- The Body Style: The Remington Red color and the 19" allow wheels has a classy and mature, yet sporty look.
- The Interior: The Black Leather seats upped the ante for me. It added a smoothness to the interior that complemented the trim on the interior doors. The leather wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knob was an excellent complement to the elegant design.
- The Folding Third Row seats came in handy when needing to add additional people to the car.
- The Dual climate control was a nice feature. My passengers quickly figured out how to use that feature because I love hot air, so they quickly adjusted the temperature on their side to their comfort level.
- The Infinity Surround System was the icing on the cake for me. I looooove music, so I was able to groove around the city listening to Sirius Satellite Radio. The sound quality and bass levels were smooth enough to turn up without any unwanted rattling.
- The Bluetooth feature allowed me to use my Smart Phone wirelessly. It also allowed me the opportunity to play music off of my phone from Youtube without connecting any wires.
- The UVO eServices feature was nice because as a blogger on the go, I needed to have multiple outlets available. I loved the A/C plug feature as well as the multiple Power Outlets (aka cigarette lighter ports). I can charge my tablet as well as my Smart Phone while on the go.
- The Rear Camera was helpful because not only was I able to see what was behind me on the large 8" display screen, but when I got too close to a car or object behind me while backing up, the system beeped to alert me.
- The Heated Seats allowed me to add to my need for warmth. So, not only was the heat blasting in the car, but I was able to use the heated seat feature to warm up my backside. Win/Win in my book!
- The Push Button Start feature was extremely handy because it kept me from having to dig around in my purse for keys. Instead, all I had to do was approach the car and a little light under the door handle lit up. All I had to do was push a button on the door handle to enter the car.
- The Auto Light Control feature was a lifesaver! I used to forget to turn my lights on in my personal car all of the time, so not having to think about it in the Sorento was lovely!
- The Tilting Steering Wheel was a plus for a short person like me. Although the car was bigger than I was accustomed to driving, I did not feel like I wasn't able to be comfortable in the car. The ability to adjust the steering wheel to the appropriate hight was a great thing!
- The Navigation system was nice because it had features such as split screen, high contrast, large icons, and more. I will admit that it was quite confusing trying to use it on a regular basis. I thought it had way too many screens and prompts. But once I was able to take the time to figure it all out, the map served me well.
- The Exterior
- The Blind Spot Detection feature was really nice because it alerted me to cars coming up on either side by a lighted car image on the rearview mirrors.
- The Panoramic Roof with the Power Sun Shade was massive! It reached all of the way to the back of the vehicle so that all of the passengers in the car could enjoy the sunshine or the beauty of the moon. See for yourself: http://instagram.com/p/gYjH63Fse6/
The Kia Sorento was such a fun car to drive. It was spacious and was chockfull of features! Test drive a Sorento and see how cool it is!
Here are a few things that my Road Trip Crew Enjoyed about the Sorento!
I look forward to driving another Kia in the near future. Hmmm which one should I get?